Re: Tesla Power Transmission (German)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, wireless power transmission is already being done.
I just read an article where one group (i forget who) actually was powering
a rather large remote control aircraft with microwave energy.
The entire bottom of the airplane (which was probably about 8 feet in width)
had planar microwave antennas which it received its power from.
A powerful transmitter on the back of a pick-up truck provide the RF energy
to run it.

Dan