Re: Micro Tesla Coil design

Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

You mentioned a 7.5kV ionizer PSU-
do you know how it is constructed ie. is it Cockcroft-Walton ladder-type
voltage multiplier, mains transformer plus rectifier or something else and
is there a schematic for this PSU?Also, how many milliamps would it
deliver -as
I am wondering whether or not a Cockcroft-Walton voltage multiplier supplied
with AC mains voltage (240V in UK) could supply enough current at a few kV
for a micro- or mini-TC.

Jolyon.

Jolyon.>