Re: Secondary and Capacitor

We use the banana plug ones on ours :) they're great.

As far as the bottles, as long as it's glass (plastic is bad) it's all
worth a shot. We use Corona because of the name, that's it, we just got
lucky and they turned out to work VERY well.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
     - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978