Another video added

Original poster: "michael tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi all
First off happy Christmas to all and a safe new years coiling.
Its been some time but Iv added another small video file to
our web site, its of our BM3 coil run up out site in the "summer"
sunshine, just after the run was filmed the secondary went belly
up by burning a hole in the secondary winding.
JB came over from Canada and we put a small show for him
and his new wife.
As the weather was damp and not suited to a run, we knew that
there might be a problem but it had to be done...
Well the old BM3 is well and truly dead so we are moving on to
experiment with maggies..

Cheers Mike Tucknott

Goto:- http://freespace.virgin-dot-net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm
and the go to the gallery page and then on to videos.