Re: Non-experimental proof of Meyl's Tesla scalar theory

Hi Richard,

A very interesting paper!  Nice to know there is some "science" going on
out there.  I was impressed by how kind Waser was in tearing apart the Meyl
experiment.  Although, as frighteningly goofed up as the original
experiment was, Waser's test could have had some "interesting" observations
too depending on how well he cross checked the setup.  I would have added a
bunch more to the diagram on page 7...  I imagine the HF generator's
floating steel case was a significant "emitter" :o))  I wander what the AC
power going too it "looked like"...  Hooking things up with floating
grounds is a messy business to say the least!  I hate to see ANY "results"
or "conclusions" being drawn from such things...  I wish there were
pictures of the test setup.  I bet it was really funny :o))  It could take
years to find out what is "really" going on in such a messy
situation...  This is the stuff that makes us normal folks ground the heck
out of everything so our experiments work out "right" ;-))  I wonder if
Waser's setup was good enough to prove anything either or if the wind was
just blowing in the right direction when he did it...  But it sounds like
he knew what he was doing so maybe he did the basics right.  Hard to say
without being there with a ton of test equipment...

But Waser did manage to find the key points after all and showed the basic
errors with the Meyl experiment.  I "think" Waser "knew" what was wrong
long before he started ;-))  I have to admit I am surprised Waser went to
such great efforts here.  He must have been looking for something to do one
afternoon...

My take on it all is that some people just should not be allowed to have
test equipment and a typewriter.  Goodness only knows what havoc they will
create :o)))  In the end, I guess -1 + 1 = 0 and nothing changes...  At
least they are not playing with lethal voltages :oD

Cheers,

         Terry