Tesla Coil video

Original poster: "Terry Blake by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hi all,

Not doing much coiling these days, but I am playing with videos I made last
summer.

I made a 1 minute segment on my mid-sized coil that I ran at RATCB 2002.  I
ran 3 different spark gaps.
A 120 BPS SRSG, a 240 BPS SRSG, and an ARSG.  Each one plays for about 15
seconds of a 50 second video clip.  So if you wanted to see the difference
you get with different sorts of spark gaps on the same Tesla Coil, now is
your chance.

Go here and scroll down to the bottom for the video of my coil.
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/teslathon/videos.htm

Happy Holidays

Terry Blake
Making videos of coiling, in Chicago.