High voltage Variable Capacitor for sale.

Original poster: "Mercurus2000 by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

I'm selling a pretty large in size variable capacitor that came out of a
large 1200 watt ham transmitter, it is the "butterfly" kind, air insulator,
It can probably withstand close to 20KV, I think the value is about 5-100pf
It's in good shape. I'm asking $40 for it, please e-mail me if interested.