Re: 75 kV HiPot Tester Available

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Bert

I am curious if any one was lucky enough to get hold of that HiPot Tester?
It would be a shame if it went to the junk pile.

Godfrey Loudner

  A local company has a GE 75 kV HiPot Tester they'd like to get rid of ASAP
  at no charge, but you must pick it up at their facility in the western
  suburbs of Chicago, IL. The HV transformer is rated for 75,000 volts at 100
  MA. At this time the type of insulating oil is not known.

  If you have any interest in this unit, or any portion of it, please let me
  know before 12/27 - otherwise it will be scrapped.

  Bert Hickman