Re: What's a waveform monitor?

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi marc,

sounds more like a spectrum analyser than a scope i will ask someone  who
knows about this stuff what it might have been. it sounds a great thing to
have  for looking at tesla coil waveforms, just to stay on topic. sort of
thing paul would know about.

cheers

bob