Re: Extra coil/Triple-Resonance

Hi Luc,

The link is fine but Qwest is having one of it's infamuous DNS lookup
problems tonight.  I can't even pull pages reliability from
hot-streamer-dot-com even off the hot-streamer server computer itself through
the web!! :-((

Try again later.  DNS problems with Qwest have also "helped" some of our
list problems recently too >:(

It will be better in an hour or so.  The logs show a lot of people have
sucessfully down loaded it.  It seems to be working again now...

While at my site, note the new additions :-)

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/brett/
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/ross/
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/stacy/

Cheers,