Re: Violet ray machines - Re: Pig grounding

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Antonio, all,

I've uploaded a circuit sketch to my website at:

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/Violet_quack.gif  (~30kB)

the circuit of the "Tesla-handle" itself was only guessed, 'cause not
wanting to destroy it. May be, it would prove helpful to measure the
ringing frequency, which I've not yet done.

Cheers,
         Kurt

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>