Re: strange variac problem

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Greg

First thing that I'd do is to check the thing under load; set it to
240V, check V and I on the input, then on the output.  Compare the ratio
of the powers to the rated efficiency and see what you get...

Just a thought.

Cheers

Matthew Smith

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>