Re: Violet ray machines - Re: Pig grounding

This unit is still in production, made to test vacuum conections in neon
sign shops. The glass tube was used to stimulate sore muscles of athletes
after a race. The color was never an issue.The mild electricity was the use.
The inside is like a ignition coil with a buzzer to kich the coil high
voltage production. inside contains wire ,iron, and tar..
    Robert  H