Re: PCB

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have just started using Eagle. It is free for
noncommercial use.

http://www.eagle.de/

I also started the Homebrew PCBs list. There are links
to more PCB programs and we talk about many different
methods of making PCBs.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/Homebrew_PCBs/

Steve Greenfield