Drain Bamage - Re: Stop the nonsense

To follow up...

This is Tesla's 50 horsepower 100,000 BPS mercury interrupter at Wardenclyffe.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/inter.jpg

I don't think OSHA would approve :-((

Like what do you do?  Pour a fifty gallon drum of mercury into it, spin it
up to speed, and start arcing 37000 watts in it...

I don't know the internal working of this thing but it looks like a mercury
vapor nightmare...  Or maybe a "happy
 dream" after you have been near it too long...

Cheers,

	Terry

Hi,

I have always wondered if Dr. Tesla suffered from mercury poisoning
(erethism) in his latter years?  He used a LOT of mercury interrupters...
The museum in Belgrade has a lock of his hair that "could" still be tested
for mercury...  Always a thought I have had...

Cheers,

	Terry

snip...