Geek Group Winter Teslathon

The Geek Group Winter Teslathon will be on March 23 (Saturday) From 10AM to
12AM in Kalamazoo Michigan.

If you plan on attending, please let us know! Email  info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org

If you plan on bringing a coil or other HV/science toy, please email me.

It will be an all-day event, with LOTS of coils from our little 4" tabletop
to the massive Haruka hurling 15-foot arcs. We will also have other projects
on display, such as...

All of the Geekmobiles!
One of Each class of the Street Luges!
Thumper (bring a pop-can, take home a souvenier)!
Groucho (our small Marx bank)!
The Boden Electrostatic Pendulum!
A 150,000 Volt Jacobs Ladder!
Plus dozens of members coils from all over America!
And several other things we're not gonna tell you about yet, you'll have to
come and see!

If you are a Geek Group member coming from out of state and need a place to
stay, let me know, we have accomidations availible for all members and
staff. If you would like to come a few days early and help with setup and
testing it is encouraged, we can always use an extra set of hands :) Setup
begins 1-week before, teardown is 1 day after.

Please send questions, comments, or hate mail to info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org