Where to get tubes?

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

Well, having finally paid off the car, its time for me to start thinking of
making a tube type coil.

I don't see any tubes listed on Ebay for coils, so I would like to see some
suggestions as to where I could send for some tubes. My goal is to create a
setup that can produce 12" arcs.

I would also be interested in a kit if anyone sells the individual parts and
the wire and all, that could be assembled. Acutally I could do with just the
forms, the wire and maybe the power supply.

Also does anyone have the url for Ken Herrick's site? I'd like to send for
the plans and a kit if he offers one.

Thanks and snappy coiling!