RE: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "Darren Freeman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <free0076-at-flinders.edu.au>

At 05:27 AM 15/02/2002, you wrote:
>Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>
>
>Hi Marc,

<snip>

>I'm with you Marc, I have shown the flat spiral coil has different
>properties than a solenoid coil.  OK, so these guys don't like my c^2
>theory.  Forget it.  Let them show me their theory based on actual
>measurements and observations.

The c^2 theory had nothing to do with Tesla coils anyway, as far as I read.

Whether or not somebody can explain your results has no bearing on the
existence or absence of longitudinal waves, which you called Tesla waves
for some reason. Would "Master Tesla" have approved of calling them that?

Tesla coils only appeared after you were told you were wrong enough times.

>Dave

Have fun,
Darren Freeman