Re: Experimental results?

> How did you "ascertain" that one side stays negative
> and the other positive? I've never seen any evidence
> that radiation becomes donut shaped.

	Easily measured, and conventionally explained for
	1/4 wave over ground and half wave antennas.
	cf any text on the subject.

	Also from a solenoidal antenna, in certain operating
	modes.

> Physical explosions of stars, black holes, etc. aside,
> as they are affected by their own magnetic fields, spin,
> matter distribution, etc.

	Concur.
	My observation (in the popular press, not being an
	astronomer) is that early stages of 'stellar'
	explosions are (as expected) 'spherical'.  Later
	stages may LOOK planar, this i suspect is a result
	of the spin and mag fields described above AND
	quasi planar distribution of matter:  what we 'see'
	is a portion of the invisible shock wave becoming visible
	as it hits matter, which HAPPENS to be in a planar
	orientation...

	best
	dwp