Re: Flat Coils

John I use teflon or 1/2 in LDPE to hold the sides.I use a fiberglass or
bakelite back plate. I then run my wire through a cup of resin and bond the
wire together as I make my coil. I can use no back plate, but that is not as
strong. When the resin hardens every thing stays in place. Plexiglass is a
bad choice for your winding coil form.DONT pull the wire to tight. It will
bunch up even with the best molding form. Make your molding form thick.
    Robert  H