RE: Stop the nonsense

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Randy,

>And although I haven't noticed any lack of "calm" here, if I want "calm"
reactions from learned-people, I go join a Delphi Forum about growing
petunias. Sometimes a vociferous response is called for. And, sometimes VERY
SMART people are also VERY INTENSE people. Sometimes very smart people have
gotten fame and/or fortune, by being able to summarize their thoughts in
fifty words or less, and moving on, due to lack of time.

Thanks for this wisdom.  The humor certainly lifted my burden.

I'll share more of my thoughts and observations here when there is at least
one other objective person with a flat spiral who can repeat or not repeat
my experiments.  I'm not on this list to pontificate a new science or
pseudoscience.  I'm sharing observations and new ideas.  Peer review in the
sense of someone else independently verifying measurements on their own coil
is what I'm looking for.

Malcolm has risen to the cause and I anxiously await his results.

Dave