Re: DC secondary components

Your speculation is correct: The current is very small. I measure it in p
amps not u amps. The current time laps can be long (days) or it can be in
u-sec. I use a space charge voltmeter to measure the voltage. This method
can measure the charge difference of the air in less than 25 cm height
changes. ( an average 120 V/100 ft of height change is normal background)
   Robert  H