Re: 1/4 wave theory/cite the variance?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Goinbonkers-at-aol-dot-com>

Ok, quick fun for all you math whizzes:

  I am going to wind a coil with the following specs:

Coil Diam.     8.125"
winding length     30.0"
wire gauge    20
assumed turns per inch   29
Toroid   8.0" x 22.44"

what is the  "LC"  resonant freq?   what is the 1/4 lambda freq?
(if you wanna get picky,  a precise conversion factor for that is  F =
245892.764/wire length = F in kHz)
Mike