Re: Useful Tesla technology...

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mark Hales by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<markhals-at-dircon.co.uk>

> ...Irrelevent or off topic, but going on from an earlier thread of useful
> technology from our hobby...
> At 39 years old, having a bit of an escape-ism from reality, I'm on episode
> 5 part 2 of Return to Wolfenstien.
> Guess what? The Nazis are using Tesla technology...

In one of the episodes of Tomb Raider (Final Revelation),
there is a nice scene with huge sparks flowing between two
Egyptian obelisks.
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/laraspark.jpg

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz