Re: RQ gap hookup idea

In a message dated 2/18/02 3:56:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Weazel,

The gaps would behave as a voltage divider, so you'd get
much less voltage and energy in the tank.  The spark output would
be much weaker, in proportion to the number of gaps used in the
tank vs the total number.

cheers,
John