Secondary groundig to earth

Original poster: "Chris Greci by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <christo4style-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I am a new coiler and i was wondering.....When ground my secondary to the
earth, is it necessary to put conductive stakes actually into the ground.
Because right now I have a copper plate underneath the enclosure i made that my
coil is, and that lies flat on the groun.  Is this enough?

Chris Greci
<mailto:christo4style-at-hotmail-dot-com>christo4style-at-hotmail-dot-com