RE: Vortices off tops of discharges

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Robert,

>MAY I SUGGEST YOU USE AN ULTRA CLEAR ACRYLIC. AVAILABLE FROM HOBBY
STORES.( CRYSTAL-CAST ETC)

The Envirotex Lite I use is a very clear acrylic.  So you think it might
work?  I'm going to get some carborundum and make one.  I was thinking of
pouring the mixture into a silicon coated boiling flask and then breaking
the glass after it cured.  Can you think of other ways to make nice button
lamps?

Dave