Re: Radar Diganostics

Hi Ed,

Network analyzers put out a small signal and get back a signal after it has
gone through some components (the network) and it tells you what is there.
It is not very useful for anything that has power applied.  They are very
sensitive to external power sources and they burn up easily (guess how I
know this :-))  They are used to measure complex impedances but only at
tiny power levels.  Many uses for coiling, but only without power applied.

Cheers,

	Terry