Magnetic Rectifier??

Original poster: "Vivek Babtiwale by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dr_vek-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Have any of you ever built a magnetic rectifier?

http://geoffegel.tripod-dot-com/rect.htm
http://www.users.bigpond-dot-com/artoworld/magntrect.html

Would one of these work for rectifying the 500KV
output of a tesla coil?