Capacitor in series with transformer or S.G ? What is right?

Original poster: "manuel font by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslatechcr-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all, this is the question:  I see two methods to
connect the spark gap and the capacitor.  One is the
spark gap connecting in series with the transformer.
The another one is the capacitor in series with the
transformer.  Now, I heard one of those methods causes
high stress in the transformer.  What is the right
form?

Cheers,
Daniel