Re: puting on a physics demo

James, we do this for a living :)

Try the following.....

An Ion Motor, looks VERY cool

Instead of just lighting tubes, try making a ring of tubes around the coil
with the ends of the tubes about 6" from the next and all the tubes resting
on 55gal drums (plastic ones). When one tube gets hit it will arc to ALL the
tubes and they all light.

Make a Jesus stick from a NEW CLEAN AND DRY wooden pushbroom handle (you can
get them for $5 at Menards. Attach a 1' long bit of copper pipe to the end
with a wire running from the near end of the pipe to Ground.....make sure
not to touch the wire....that would be bad. Use it to Catch streamers.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group