Re: Information for the future

Original poster: "maykrug by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mf31-at-qwest-dot-net>

At 05:41 PM 12/31/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>
>
>i've been on this list for over a year now. wonderous amounts of great
>information has passed by my eyes in both the emails and the list
>archives. however, i was wondering what might become of this if its not
>being recorded. is anyone keeping a written journal of current tesla
>thoery and new founded ideas and techniques discovered in our present
>times? while its good to have the pupman email archive and the like, what
>about a published book relating to discovered ideas, schematics and such
>for people that dont have net access, or wouldnt know where to find the
>list. or for those who ask age old questions discussed long ago. i thought
>that information like how to  couple variacs for voltage and current was
>very interesting and might have been very useful to people in the furture.
>or the solid state tesla designs which im just now starting to understand
>with the help of my EE friends.
>
>if not in some sort of printable fashion, this information may be wasted
>instead of ending up in a more useful area such as a library for public
>reference. its just a thought, but i thought it might be useful to make a
>hobbiest sort of book

well i can't wait to see what you come up with, haha;-)

maybe an interesting (once completed) idea would be to comb the list, and
arrange it by subject. however long that might take with very large ant
colony, or maybe
a very good programmer.
dan.