Re: Current splitting inductor

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

I just made a little paralleling choke for a set of 10 amp variacs that
i use on the bench, I used a ferrite flyback core with 6 wraps of 12g on
each side. It works very well, the voltages are almost identical for
each of the outputs. This even with a sloppy shaft connecting?
Very nice, very easy, just some "friction" electrical tape over the
windings to hold and connected up it makes a very big difference for
performance.
Marc M.