Re: latest - Re: Ball Lightining

Your write up is good, but not compleat.part of the agreement with the
establishment of the teslA museum before the death of tesla was to allow
technicians to work and record his research before his death. The data they
obtained was used to develop the "partical Beam weapom" by the solviet union
20 years ago for satelite to satelite combat. That is the motivation for the
US space defence program today. The solviet program uses "Ball lightning "
as the starting research for the program and is developed beyond that point.
Tesla did produce artificial ball lightning, but we now are wondering how.
   Robert  H