Geek Group Website

Those of you with interior links to The Geek Group's website please update
them. We're still at www.thegeekgroup-dot-org but the new 2002 site overhaul is
changing ALL the interior links because we now have a Flash version (the old
one with new stuff), a non-flash version (clean and simple, few pics, it's
for the 50 technoweenies that whine to me each year about having to download
flash), and a Members-Only area as well.

Check into the site daily as we're workign on it like mad over the net 3
months as the changeover happens. If you happen to go to the site and it's
down, that's ok, it will be back up in about 20 mins tops, and all major
stuff (where we have to bring the site down) will happen at 1AM or later
EST.

If you have any questions email me :)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1