Re: latest - Re: Ball Lightining

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Terry,
  Why not try using a graphite rod for one or both of the electrodes?  If you
don't have one on hand, you can easily get one from Dcell batteries.  Maybe the
carbon would give you the fireballs..who knows.
Mike