Re: Mots

Original poster: "James B by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zebulan123-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Frank
I found the best way to get mots is to tell the local
landfill or dump worker u will give him $2 each or so
for them. I started this a while back and now i just
tell them i need a what ever: mot,stove eyes for power
resister,rotary compressors,ect.And in a week i have
plenty to choose from.
 If u would like I'll ship some to you for shipping
handling and the $2 i paid for it. let me know off the
list if anyone wants them. but like Steve said
shipping will be a dog.
                   James