Re: MOT supply

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I'm probably going to go with an async rotary since I already have an angle
grinder and G-10 disk with proper holes in it. There's one thing I don't quite
understand, If the circuit works by storing up the energy from the first 1/2
cycle then releasing it with the second 1/2 cycle then shouldn't that put out
twice the power just half the amount time?

Mark