Re: phase locked loop SSTC

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Luc, ludev-at-videotron.ca, wrote:

> Can you share your self-oscillating sstc design with os please, Tx.

If I had anything useful to report.  For the last few years, most of
my 'experiments' take place on paper, or inside a CPU.  Those that
do manifest in hardware fall well short of the several nicely built
and documented SSTCs already on the web.  I've been trying to build a
decent high power unit for nearly 2 years,  but I don't yet have
a low power system that I'd be willing to scale up.  Guess I'm still
trying to understand the problems.

--
Paul Nicholson,