Re: gapped mot

Hi All,

While researching my Tesla coil deaths thing, I found a number of people
that have been killed by NSTs (but not while Tesla coiling so they are not
included on the "list").  There are many many people that have been killed
by NSTs.  Thus the new fancy GFI NST versions and rules...

NEVER get careless with high voltage no matter what.  Fink's book was from
a different "time".  Lindsay's books always include the disclaimer about
how these "old" books sometimes recommend stupid dangerous things...

There are many folks who say they did something and lived.  But those that
don't live don't say much to warn the rest of us...

Cheers,

	Terry