RE: x-kW coils

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Mike

I quite counting after I collected 50 MOTs. Its become a game to see if I
can find two identical MOTs. Two of the MOTs I already have may actually
have identical ratings, but how would I know? Some on the list have found
identical MOTs on their first trip to the junk pile. You just might have to
take the homebrew approach. But as long as the core sizes, wire sizes, and
turn ratios are about the same, I believe they can be used to build a MOT
farm.

Godfrey Loudner