From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 8:05 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Staco variac rating differences

Original poster: "Richard Williams by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>

<snip>
1) How can the 033-6565 have 120 input and 180 out with only 3 terminals? Or
am
I reading this the wrong way?

2) Will the 033-6565 also handle 25 amps if kept to 120 volts?

3) Anyone know a good place to get brushes for Staco variacs? I've emailed
Staco but no response as yet, been a couple days now.

I got it from Ebay for $40. All it needs is a brush. Everything else is in
great shape.
Can be viewed here....
<http://www.fairradio-dot-com/variac.htm>http://www.fairradio-dot-com/variac.htm

I didn't need the motor.