Re: Ball Lightning

Hi Nele,

The Corums and Cabbott Sanders worked with a two coil system to try this.
Cabbott could not reproduce the fireballs convincingly.  Unfortunately,
Tesla's notes on this are sketchy and it is not clear at all what he was
doing.

Tesla states that is Colorado Springs system produced fireballs in the
arcs.  I am not sure if he thought these as being just like those found in
nature or maybe just similar.  If Tesla could make such fireballs, the
methods he used and those for reproducing natural ball lightning will have
to be "rediscovered" since there is not enough verifiable information to go
on from his known notes.  However, he seems to have been more successful
that others in getting "close".

Cheers,

	Terry