Re: new coilers and questions

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hi Gary,
I ran an nst with a vectrol controller, It worked fine. I also used it
on a 3kva control transformer that drives a pt, it worked good. I wanted
to try using it on a small pt alone for the voltage\current control, but
i never got the right gonads together (i didn't want to fry it).
I say that if you aren't going to cry when the smoke excapes, try it. I
and I'm sure others would be interested how it worked for pig limiting
and control.
Keep us posted,
Marc