Re: Big Spark Induction Coil

Hi Antonio,

The primary current continues.  However, when I expanded the secondary
current I only find 10nA RMS:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/arc2.gif

The short on the terminal "seems" to destroy the secondary's ability to
transfer energy.  Perhaps from the very low Q or the tuning is way off.  Of
course, it "might" be a problem in the simulation too...

Cheers,

	Terry