Re: MOT Powered Coil

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Steve,

I used the method 3 in my present PS but I leave the MOT B core
floating, may be I'll try the resistor divider. The 2 Mot are in
oil and screw to piece of wood that I boiled in oil before I used
it the wood permit the core B to electrically float, I used this
method because I want a ground reference in my PS:

http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/ps_mot_3.gif

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>