help tuning with specs this time

Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

hi all my coil is run from a 6 Kv 25 mA nst with a 0.0132mf tank cap the
primary is 4" internal 18 awg copper wire 11.5 turns spaced at 10mm, a bit big
i know! the secondary is 12" wound with 36 awg about 1000 turns (i think) with
a spun toroid as topload my spark gap is static 5 gaps i ran it first time with
one gap about a credit cards width will more gaps help performance?
many thanks
colin heath