Re: Glassmike caps

Original poster: "Troy Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tpeterso-at-home-dot-com>

Hi,

Personally, I would not recommend Glassmikes. I used them for a while, a
very short while. They worked great as far as output goes, for about 30
seconds, then BAM!. It was like a shotgun. Luckily I put them inside a
plastic container "blast shield" anticipating this might happen. When I
opened it I found that two of the caps had exploded simultaneously,
resulting in fragments of foil, dilectric, and very, very, very tiny
fragments of glass embedded deep within the plastic container, Not to
mention alot of oil..

Regards,
Troy Peterson