Re: ferrite mini coil---xenon tube problem

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PeterCGMN-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 1/20/02 2:44:29 PM, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Get a flash camera, and remove the xenon tube, that should work ace.

Okay, I stole the tube but I have one problem; how much power do I need to
light it? Maybe I'm just stupid (most likely the problem) but I can't get the
darn thing to light.

73, Kc0Ion, "Ion-Boy"