Re: help..blown nst

Hi,

If you had properly set safety gaps that should do most of the protection.
If the NSTs were used, then they could have been about gone already.  It
sounds like the tar has shorted which is usually do to too much voltage or
dry cracked tar failing.  If you can still ohm resistance from the dead leg
to ground, the wire is good and maybe just reheating the tar will cure the
short.

Cheers,

	Terry